Sunday 4 August 2019

EASY ERECTIONS!

GETTING IT UP QUICKER

As I get older I seem to struggle with the simplest of things! Having bought a TACTICAL 7000HDS Telescopic Antenna from SotaBeams, I was fully expecting the erection of said antenna-mast to be as simple as it looks on SotaBeam's video demonstration....



No! It wasn't that simple - or maybe I'm the simple one. There just had to be an easier way to do this on your own. After watching something on Tim McKim's channel, I decided to have a go myself with some little mods. So here's a very simple, very effective way to get that mast erected....

Click Above To Watch Video

It's worth noting that the Mast could be stored inside the tube and then the tube placed in a sling-bag to throw over your shoulder if you're going hill-walking.



On a separate note, I had absolutely NO problem getting my 2M vertical and yagi elevated using a parasol base in the garden today, enjoying the wonderful weather we're having just now.


No comments: