Friday 22 February 2019

PASSED THE EXAM!

FOUNDATION LICENCE EXAM

I'm happy to say that tonight I passed my Foundation Licence Exam. I got a score of 96% and was a bit disappointed that I'd got one question wrong. The Invigilator said it was one of the EMC questions and added that my instructor thought I'd chosen the correct answer too, but unfortunately it was one of those vague areas. Nevertheless, I should have got it right.

I went into the exam room feeling 100% confident, but when I opened up the question pages, I could see straight away that the questions were new and not quite like the myriad "mock exams" I'd been studying. They were similar, but different. That's why it's so important to learn and understand the theory and not simply rely on mocks.

Lesson learned! Now it's time to start studying for the Intermediate Level.


No comments: