Thursday 8 December 2022

HAPPY XMAS ALL

HAPPY XMAS TO MY RADIO FRIENDS ACROSS THE WORLD.

And thank you to each and every person who has gone to the trouble of responding to one of my CQ calls or to those who heard my QRP calls in your pile-up and made it possible for me to get through. And to those who provided me with some amazing DX contacts. Thanks for all those radio reports and tests. Thanks to all the people who run RBN beacons, gateways, repeaters.

Thank you to those people who made contact with me on SSB, AM, FM, CW or DV. Thanks also to those who responded on PSK, RTTY and FT8. And my appreciation to those who joined me on C4FM, DSTAR and DMR, using RF, HOTSPOTS, Peanut, EchoLink or whatever other way we linked up.

Thank you to all the Radio Clubs who work hard to spread the gospel and provide teaching platforms. And all the Elmers out there.

Thank you for your patience and also for your encouragement and lessons. Thanks for your visits here and your kind comments.

And let’s not forget all those fabulous ShortWave Listeners!

THANK YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS HOBBY SO ENJOYABLE!

I wish you the very best Christmas & New Year.

73, Tom, M7MCQ.


1 comment:

VE9KK said...

Merry Christmas to you and your wife Tom, always enjoy reading the blog along with the many reviews of equipment.
73,
Mike
VE9KK