Sunday 21 February 2021

QSL CARDS - THE BEST OF

MY FAVOURITES

I've said it before - I like it when operators go to the trouble of designing their own QSL Cards - especially for eQSL. Being a fan of FT8, I receive a lot of 'virtual cards' through eQSL and it gets a bit boring to see the same old card time after time.

[Why am I a fan of FT8?? Well my favourite past time is working QRP while out on a walk in the hills and dales of the West Pennine Moors and similar locations. Working from my home QTH on 10W results in little SSB success unless conditions are very favourable, so that's why I turn to FT8 when at home.]

I love it when I see a card come through that grabs my attention - something fresh and inventive or maybe something which simply informs me about the operator and the sort of thing they like or the area they live in.

I personally try to change my own QSL card regularly on eQSL and I also use themes (eg Easter, Xmas, etc). So before I show you my favourite cards received from others, here's some of my own edesigns...






















And now for some of my favourites from across the world...




























SADLY NOW SILENT KEY 😢






2 comments:

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Now if everyone on eQSL would design cards it would be a lot more interesting.... Tom, I like your own designs and prefer your painting QSL cards. I've been designing my own cards as well. Actually I've been thinking about a new design as the current eQSL is at least 5 years old. 73, Bas

MadDogMcQ said...

Thanks Bas, I look forward to seeing your new design - send me a copy when you've finished it - m7mcqio83ro@gmail.com

73, Tom.