Wednesday 16 September 2020

OFF-SHORE & OFF-AIR

 OTHER HOBBIES

I've not been very active on the radios recently due to a number of reasons, one of them being that I purchased a model boat kit (wooden). I made one a few years ago and it took me FOUR YEARS to complete 😂😂😂


This one is a model of the famous Italian Vaporetto which are to be seen on the Grand Union Canal in Venice - our all time favourite holiday destination. So I started the model last week and will be spending quite a bit of my leisure time building it.


Like I've said many times before, I've got lots of hobbies and interests and I don't like to be a slave to any. Much better to share time between them all and not get bored with any of them.


1 comment:

PE4BAS, Bas said...

Great hobby. Have been building some airfix models in the past. Well must be 35 years ago ;-). These days I prefer building something for the radiohobby. It is nice to have so many interests, it keeps a many young. 73, Bas