Thursday 11 June 2020

ELECTRONICS NOTES

A SUPERB SITE FOR BEGINNERS


If you invest some time routing around this website, I guarantee you will learn something - probably a lot! There's loads of hidden gems in here, so do look out for links and do a lot of clicking and snooping. There's so many things on this website that I don't really know which page to start you off on, so I'll just pick one at random to give you an idea. Save this website in your Favourites!

>>> RANDOM WEB-PAGE <<<

I would also recommend that you Subscribe to their YouTube Video Channel. It's ram-packed with fantastic videos which do a great job of explaining various theories and practises. Perfect for us Newbies....

>>> YOUTUBE CHANNEL <<<

And before you ask, no, I have no connection to the authors.

No comments: