Friday 3 January 2020

YAESU FT-817 FT-818 CHEAT SHEET

FT-818ND ADAPTED CHEAT-SHEET

I found a rather useful "Cheat Sheet" on the internet today - it was designed by Arthur C Bross over in Arizona, USA and it was for the Yaesu FT-817. Since the Power Settings for the FT-818ND were slightly different, I altered the sheet and printed it off.

It folds into a very neat and handy little "concertina" arrangement which you can slip into a little pouch to keep in your rucksack close to the radio.

I was going to write to Arthur (KC7GF) to thank him for this very handy little page, but sadly, when I looked him up on QRZ, he was listed as a Silent Key :-(

The 818 version can be printed from the image below or you can (again) email me for a proper PDF version for printing.


RIP  Arthur (KC7GF)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Tom,

Today I founf you altered ft-818 cheat sheet. I would very much like to have te pdf version since I bought this little rig last week. I could find your email address. Please mail me at peter@vdbg.nl.

73 pe1kev
.